• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to delete posts?

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Thanks for your inquiry. Users may 'Hide' their own posts but not delete. The hide function is found under Options next to the Edit option.

However, if you would like to have a post/thread removed entirely, you may make that request of a moderator. Please let me know if there is a post/thread that you would like for me to review for removal.

On 5/6/2019 at 11:47 AM, dena said:

Thanks for your inquiry. Users may 'Hide' their own posts but not delete. The hide function is found under Options next to the Edit option.

However, if you would like to have a post/thread removed entirely, you may make that request of a moderator. Please let me know if there is a post/thread that you would like for me to review for removal.

Moderator, please remove the post By MrBill347 entitled 1937 Three legged Buffalo. It was a duplicate that somehow I created. Sorry and thank you.