• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultra-low grade AG-3 1950-D Booker T.Washington commem. 50c on eBay,1c NR!!!!!!!

10 posts in this topic

but is it lord of the manner? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Leave my threads alone! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Actually, I have no clue as to what you're trying to say.These boards don't let you post the same message over,so I can't ttt,ttt,ttt,etc.

-Hayden

PS Spongy?

Actually, I have no clue as to what you're trying to say.These boards don't let you post the same message over,so I can't ttt,ttt,ttt,etc.

-Hayden

PS Spongy?

All of what I say is from Seinfeld so if you never watched you probably wouldn't kniw.

Also Ok I will stop messing with your threads now that I know why you keep posting to them. thumbsup2.gif

-Hayden

PS Spongy?

All of what I say is from Seinfeld so if you never watched you probably wouldn't kniw.

Also Ok I will stop messing with your threads now that I know why you keep posting to them. thumbsup2.gif

I see,I am glad that I don't watch that much TV. screwy.gif

Hey - what happened to the 50-D on eBay. I just checked your completed items and didn't see it. I was curious what it went for. If the price warrants it, I may start carrying around some in my pocket.

$22.50

It was a little less then I was expecting for it,but the date was really weak even though it was only an AG.I wonder if there are any Poor-1s and if the dates are worn away...

Speaking of low grade commems I have a G-4 1893 columbian on eBay: htubbscoins

If you can wear it down to a poor-1 they sell for $100-150.

Good luck!

-Hayden