• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission question?

2 posts in this topic

I have never submitted a "GSA" holdered silver dollar, 1882-CC.  The submission instructions say not to submit a GSA holder on the same submission form as my loose dollars.  But, can I submit one order with 2 different submission forms?  So, my loose Morgans can be included with the one GSA holdered $.  Or, do I have to send in the one GSA by itself?  Is there a minimum amount of coins per submission?  Thanks!!!

Are you asking if you can mail two different submissions to NGC in the same box? You can, without doubt, send multiple submission in the same box. You can even request the submissions be sent back together when they are both complete to save in shipping costs. The only downside to asking them to be shipped together is that your grades will not be available until the slowest order is completed. So if your raw dollars take 20 days and your GSA takes 35 days, you wouldn’t see your grades for the raw coins until after the GSA was completed. There is no minimum required for most submission tiers. If you navigate to the NGC website and click on the submit tab there is an option to view all services and fees. This is where you find out if a minimum submission requirement applies.