• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1969s

3 posts in this topic

I' m sorry, but you have to understand that none of us are privy to the conversation going on inside your head, and your question does not give us much to go on. If you are asking if that is a doubled die, the answer is "no." If you are asking if those are scratches or die polish lines, the answer is, " they appear to me to be die polish lines." If you are asking if that is strike doubling on the word "LIBERTY," the answer is, "yes." If you are asking if it is a repunched mint mark, the answer is, "it doesn't appear to be in that picture." If you are asking if it is an inverted mint mark, the answer is, "no." 

22 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

I' m sorry, but you have to understand that none of us are privy to the conversation going on inside your head, and your question does not give us much to go on. If you are asking if that is a doubled die, the answer is "no." If you are asking if those are scratches or die polish lines, the answer is, " they appear to me to be die polish lines." If you are asking if that is strike doubling on the word "LIBERTY," the answer is, "yes." If you are asking if it is a repunched mint mark, the answer is, "it doesn't appear to be in that picture." If you are asking if it is an inverted mint mark, the answer is, "no." 

Like Bob said, this isn't the most helpful post.  There's no real question, and the pics are just big blow ups of parts of the coin.  I agree with his assessment.