• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GreySheet Subscription

2 posts in this topic

I'm getting back into my coin collecting and thinking of signing up for the Greysheet online subscription. Price seems a little steep; compared to the print copy I recall 25 + years ago. Wondering if folks have any first hand experience with it and/ or think it's a good value. Hopefully I'm not violating any policies asking this...

Thanks 

25 years ago it had a different owner.  The new owner jacked up the price considerably.  (Possibly to try and knock out a lot of collector that bought it and then tried to use it to buy at dealer wholesale)  If you feel you don't need a subscription (your a collector and not a dealer making a living and buying and selling daily) you can still buy individual monthly issues.  Prices don't change that fast.  If you don't need a new one more often than every other month the individual issues would probably be the way to go.