• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1824 Capped Bust Half Dollar NGC VF-30 for sale

6 posts in this topic

I don't mean to irritate you.  You have many nice coins that I would be interested in given a larger budget.  When you post they are for sale, that implies that there is a price that could be offered which would result in a sale from you to me.  When I click and see that it is an auction, that is not quite the same as 'for sale'.  If there is an option to make an offer on any of your coins I might be interested in that.  I don't want to follow an auction for 7 days hoping my max bid isn't met.

Regards,

Dan

Dan,

I used a auction house because one I didn't have time to go through all the coins, photograph them, and figure out what they are worth. That is  what they get paid. Well in terms your bid not being met, you can setup notifications like on Ebay. I buy things on Ebay and get a notification if I am outbid.

Sean

Sean,

I understand the way your marketing your merch.  However, my point is that stating something is 'for sale' is not the same as saying it is up for auction.  That is all.

You have some very nice stuff by the way and I hope you do well.

Dan