• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any idea how to post video on this forum?

8 posts in this topic

I just shot a quick 4 second video on my phone, and it was over 9mb -  right at twice the maximum size this site allows for attachments. I assume that there are programs/apps that allow you to adjust  the size of your video, but that is way beyond the scope of my expertise. 

Yes, I tried to upload my video directly to this forum from my smartphone, but the movie was outsized.

And I thought something might change by registering to youtube, but nothing happened.

4 hours ago, toyonakataro said:

Yes, I tried to upload my video directly to this forum from my smartphone, but the movie was outsized.

And I thought something might change by registering to youtube, but nothing happened.

Open the video in a browser, and then copy and paste the address into your message. Also, you can click on the "share" button/arrow in the upper right hand corner of the actual video, and then copy and paste the link that appears. I'm no expert, but both methods work for me. Then again, I'm using a computer so those methods may not work when using a not-so-smartphone? If you've already tried my suggestions, disregard this post.

This coffee sure does taste good this morning. Black Rifle coffee. I highly recommend it!

1 hour ago, toyonakataro said:

Thank you for your help, bottlebum.

I wanted to start a 'guess the grade of my half dime' thread, but seems like I've already posted the answer.

You're welcome.

I had to pause the video to see the grade. Really nice coin.