• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitting to NGC? Send ALL YOUR GRADING FEES TO CHARITY!!

8 posts in this topic

My charity auction, benefitting Pancreatic Cancer Research, has four lots, each with a coupon for (3) Earlybird gradings. If you bid and win, you pay me, and the coupon gets mailed to you... the coupons get you your gradings, and the grading fees get sent on to benefit a great cause!

The certificates are even available now BELOW THEIR FACE VALUE!!! They are worth $90 alone in face.

If you plan to submit, please consider bidding here--it's for a great cause! Charity Auction Benefitting Pancreatic Cancer Research

Thanks!

Jeremy Katz

Jeremy, there is no denying this is for a good cause but you don't have any certs for modern and/or economy. The extra outlay for Earlybird service (even with the discount) isn't important time-wise to me. And since I've already done most of my submitting, I have no need. But to others, this should be jumped on! thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Good One 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Ok, seriously, let me think about it for a minute 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah, not gonna do it 893naughty-thumb.gif It almost worked, nope wait a second here , it really didn't even cross my mind

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Good One 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Ok, seriously, let me think about it for a minute 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah, not gonna do it 893naughty-thumb.gif It almost worked, nope wait a second here , it really didn't even cross my mind

Shucks poke2.gif

Thank you, Andy smile.gif Now... perhaps an additional perk could be a one point upgrade on any coin submitted with these certificates? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What if you send in a ms70 893scratchchin-thumb.gif