• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2018 American Innovation Coin

2 posts in this topic

I"m new to having coins graded, so please bear with me! I'll be sending in 7- 2018 American Innovation coins to be graded. The cutoff is January 15th. Do the coins have to arrive by the 15th or do they have to be postmarked by then? Secondly, do they have to be in the OGP, or can I open them and then resend them? Lastly, somewhere it said that there is no charge for the "early release" label . I just want to verify that that's still the case. Thank you for your time. 

• Administrator

Thank you.  They do not need to be sent in the unopened boxes.  They need to be in our facility on or before the cut off date.  NGC does not go by postmark.  There is a $10 per coin fee for the Early or First Releases designation. The following link will explain our submitting instructions for these sets.

https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/7031/innovation-label/

Thank you,

Lisa