• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Registry Features - Great new stuff!

5 posts in this topic

Well done. The ranking page took forever to load, tho. I made the mistake of logging in on that page after it loaded and had to sit thru the wait twice!

I love the coin gallery feature. Some long lost friends are listed there. Oh, the memories! wink.gif

GREAT INNOVATIVE IMPROVEMENTS-- NOW I'll have to get a scanner or photographer!!! The coin gallery section more than offsets many of my problems with the Registry sets and the dumb numbers race/upgrade race. I looked at several peoples sets on COIN GALLERY. Finallly you can see how these collections were put together. They make sense.

If you look at TDN's page 8 for example, you can really see how the collection and it's great quality "fits together". In fact I could have cared less about the stupid rank or grades (they aren't even given) while I was drooling!--- tongue.gif