• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Imaging

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm completely new to submitting coins to NGC and I have a question about the imaging options on the submittal form. Do these options relate to the image of the coin on the registry lookup, or does this refer to a separate service? In other words, if I choose no options on the imaging section will the coins I submit have no images on the NGC registry?

Thank you!

• Administrator
On 12/15/2018 at 11:26 AM, ewomack said:

Hello, I'm completely new to submitting coins to NGC and I have a question about the imaging options on the submittal form. Do these options relate to the image of the coin on the registry lookup, or does this refer to a separate service? In other words, if I choose no options on the imaging section will the coins I submit have no images on the NGC registry?

Thank you!

Thank you for the request, ewomack.

If you wish to pay for imaging services, you would than mark that off on your submission form. If you would like to upload any existing NGC security images into your NGC Registry set(s), then you may utilize those free of charge on the new NGC Registry site (after the coins are graded and shipped.)

Customer Service can assist you with any submission questions at service@ngccoin.com.

If you have questions about the NGC Registry, you may reach us best at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.