• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Registry Features - This is the GOOD STUFF

12 posts in this topic

Just took a look at my gallery, what a cool new feature! It really looks nice seeing the coins side by side. thumbsup2.gif

I really think you made some great improvements to the registries. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Archie yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

They look like terrific updates. However, I must warn you that you are in trouble if you use something written by Hoot and in it he references me! 893whatthe.gif

Verrrry Interesting..... Great features, but we all refuse to be intimidated by Hoot's (as usual) one-upmanship! I wondered why he had been so quiet for the past couple weeks?

Holy Smokes! blush.gif Those are some WAY cool cool.gif features! You have done some amazing work there Arch! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif I greatly appreciate your effort, as I'm sure most on these boards do. You continue to make the NGC registry THE superior place to register and feature one's collection.

Now it's time to fiddle! But I nearly scared the wits out of myself by clicking on my Coin Gallery! 893whatthe.gif

Tom - We have significant trouble brewin' on a certain article about Barber halves! wink.gif

Charlie - Thanks for asking. I've been quite overwhelmed recently with work, etc. I was also gone to the wilds of Nevada for a solid week without my own computer! Yay! laugh.gif I only peeked in now and then from a friend's. Though I'm back, I am still overwhelmed, with barely time for an extra thought. And I'll be moving my office in the first part of June. That should prove more interesting than I'd like it to be. makepoint.gif

Hoot

Hello------As with everything else about a computer----I am behind the rest of you. But I got pictures on now of my Registry Set thanks to my wife and daughter. I even found the Gallery on my own. Thanks to NGC for the nice stuff on pricing. Bob [supertooth]

• Administrator

C'mon, guys! Where are those journal entries?! I keep checking the page for more stuff! wink.gif