• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

72d eisenhower

7 posts in this topic

Nice looking Ike, but that flip is almost certainly one that contains pvc, which can leach out on to the surface of the coin and cause damage. I suggest purchasing some inert 2 by 2s or flips, and transferring your coins to those. You may want to give those coins a quick acetone bath to remove any residue, as well.

Just now, BellaNathan said:

And I have a 1964 sms kennedy I’m gonna sell soon for the right price if you know anyone

I really do have a lot of coins in mint condition and circulated full steps Jefferson from 38 to date besides some iffy steps in the 60s and no s prof sets and double die coins and the 72 dd kennedy going up for sale I have all predated 96 silver coins

Just now, BellaNathan said:

I really do have a lot of coins in mint condition and circulated full steps Jefferson from 38 to date besides some iffy steps in the 60s and no s prof sets and double die coins and the 72 dd kennedy going up for sale I have all predated 96 silver coins

Every proof set made from 61 to date unopen and have stayed in cool Environment and also have gold proof coin’sEnvironment and also have gold proof coin’s