• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1776-1976 rainbow tone half dollar

9 posts in this topic

Reverse looks interesting. Too bad there's a big splash of Syria on the obverse; not sure what that is, perhaps a splash of something erosive that somehow didn't get the whole surface. Given that, I'm not sure anyone would get very excited about it--especially when one considers the very prominent scratching.

On 9/7/2018 at 9:20 PM, JKK said:

Reverse looks interesting. Too bad there's a big splash of Syria on the obverse; not sure what that is, perhaps a splash of something erosive that somehow didn't get the whole surface. Given that, I'm not sure anyone would get very excited about it--especially when one considers the very prominent scratching.

Whoa there JKK. Looks kind of similar to WV also.

4 hours ago, KarenHolcomb said:

Just missing the middle finger.

If I squint a little, the part where JFK's hair is could look like a burning couch.

3 hours ago, KarenHolcomb said:

Hmmmmm....you sound like you just may something about my little state. Lol!

College football fan. I have nicknames for just about every team in I-A, some comic, some cruel, some in evil taste, some all three. Yours was easy due to the signature fan activity. I think the guy with the muzzleloader is kind of cool. I don't have one for Marshall, though.

13 hours ago, JKK said:

College football fan. I have nicknames for just about every team in I-A, some comic, some cruel, some in evil taste, some all three. Yours was easy due to the signature fan activity. I think the guy with the muzzleloader is kind of cool. I don't have one for Marshall, though.

Smh! That cool Muzzleloader guy IS the Mountaineer. Lol! They even had a girl do it one year.