• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading a single

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! First post on the forums but hopefully not the only one.

I have a single high grade 2017-D Roosevelt dime that I think has a shot at MS-68 and was wondering if anyone in the Fort Worth area that does bulk submissions would be willing to include my dime in a submission.  I would of course take care of the fees for my coin and all, I just was looking at the shipping and return costs and it doesn't make much sense since it showed $23 for return shipping for a single modern which may or may not make the grade I want it too.

If not that, will NGC make an accommodation for cheaper shipping so long as I clearly communicate that I am accepting the risks of non-registered return mail? 

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

NGC requires that all submissions shipped to it be sent by USPS registered mail or by some other shipper under the submitter's own insured account.