• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission questions

2 posts in this topic

Two questions:

1: When submitting uncirculated mint sets (older ones in plastic and newer ones in the paper/plastic) do the coins need to be removed and placed in flips or can they be directly submitted in the packaging?

2: If I were to want a pedigree with my sons name, should that be placed on the notes line on the submission form?  Can it be like "First name Last name Collection"

• Administrator

Thank you for your post. We typically provide an article detailing the submission instructions for coins and sets. In some cases, coins must remain in the original holders or must be submitted in the original, unopened shipping box from the mint in order to receive a special designation. I would suggest keeping the coins in the original set. 

NGC will attribute pedigrees on labels when requested by the submitter as long as it is approved by our experts. Please clearly write the exact Pedigree on the submission form and it will be added at our graders discretion.