• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Return shipping fees

2 posts in this topic

It would be a reasonable customer convenience for NCS to list the return shipping fees on the return invoice. Would this be possible in the future?

Also, when I have coins conserved and then graded through NGC, I invariably end up with shipping fees charged by NGC as well as NCS. Usually the coins are returned through NCS, since results are often mixed with some coins in the submission having not gone to NGC. It seems like a single policy should be adopted that any coins submitted through NCS should get returned via NCS, therefore NGC should never charge for shipping such orders. Unfortunately, I've not been able to resolve double shipping charges through NCS/NGC Customer Service/billing and have had to go through my credit card company to fix the charges.

Can anything be done to resolve these matters and adopt a single, blanket policy?

Hoot

To reword your second question, your situation is something like this: Five coins are submitted to NCS. Three coins are conserved and transferred to NGC. Two coins are not and remain with NCS. Untill about a year ago, these two groups of coins, though submitted together, were often shipped back separately from the respective company. This would mean two separate shipping charges. We have since worked hard to change this policy and all coins should ship together under the NCS invoice the coins were all originally shipped in on. If you do receive two separate shipping charges for a single NCS invoice, this is a fluke and we would be happy to credit one or other of the charges back to your account. Contact NCS customer service at 866-627-2646 or NCShelp@NCScoin.com to do this.

To answer your first question, we had previously handled shipping charges for all submitters the same. We like to charge exactly what the actual postage is for the return shipping. That shipping charge is not generated until after the box has been sealed with your invoice inside. It is impossible to include the exact charges on the sheet this way. As a convenience, we will soon be using forms that estimate shipping charges similar to your NGC submission forms. Hopefully this will alleviate some confusion.

I hope this helps any concerns over NCS shipping charges.

Chris, NCS