• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question on Ebay 10% off?

4 posts in this topic

I saw on Ebay where EBAY members can submit to NGC and get 10% off on all grading.So what are the prices on the different tiers with this 10% off?

This is the first I've heard of it, though it seems like PCGS did something similar some time ago.

Wish I'd heard of it before I sent in my current order in. Is this in addition to the discount I get from online submission forms through NGC?

• Administrator
Is this in addition to the discount I get from online submission forms through NGC?

No...the discounts cannot be combined. You may submit using either the online Collectors Society submission form for paid members or through the online Ebay form to receive a 10% discount on grading.

However a paid membership through the Collectors Society offers more benefits than the Ebay method of submitting.

In addition to the 10% discount on grading fees, paid members of the Collectors Society receive a certificate for free grading upon joining and have access to submission tracking and cert number lookup which now includes Numismedia pricing.