• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coin.coin.coin.and.coin

do you have a 1909 s vdb 1c?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. do you have a 1909 s vdb 1c?

• yes
    • soon
    • do I.... /maybe
    • no
  2. 2. do you have a 1931s 1c?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/16/2018 at 01:00 PM

7 posts in this topic

I've owned both them from over 30 years. I bought them to finish a set I started during Christmas week 1959 after my uncle game the 13th edition of the Red Book and the two Whitmen cent folders that ran from 1909 to 1959. The 1909-S-VDB was the last coin I needed to finish the set. It came with ANACS papers which shows how long ago when I bought it. It is now in an NGC EF-40 holder.

I'm also a no, and I also never intend to own either one.  I'm not an active US collector and I'm more of a Mid-20th Century and later collector (aside from Ottoman), so they're also out of my timeframe. Those are both way too much money for an area I don't collect.  The only US coins I go for are ones with birds on them if they work for my Custom Set.  I'd rather have those funds in my Canadian or bird coin collection.