• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Honor of US Coin Collectors

32 posts in this topic

It's also been a while since I posted here. Although I occasionally post on the journals side of the boards. This thread however is very encouraging and in my experience with other collectors so very true. I have often put my check in the mail the same day the seller mails me my purchase. All I have to do is to say, the check is in the mail. Occasionally he gets the check the same day I get the coin. For my part I am always very aware that I have a responsibility to uphold the level of integrity that I have enjoyed from others. Therefore, I always represent the items that I sell fairly so that the buyer is aware of all the wrinkles before they buy the coin. This may cost me money at times but integrity is of great value that needs to be defended, sometimes at a cost. Coin collectors are hard to beat for honesty and integrity. Among other things, this is what endears me to the hobby. With that my local coin club will be hosting its annual club picnic today where I can enjoy a good time with other like minded collectors!