• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Do Multiple Submissions Work?

2 posts in this topic

If I send an order with 2 or more forms, like one form is NGC and another form is NCS can I send them in the same box together,? And also do I have to pay return shipping 2 times if I have 2 orders in one shipment to them? Like if i have a USA NGC and a Worldwide NGC.

Also can I have special labels just on some coins in one shipment or do I have to write 2 separate forms for each kind of special label? Like if i have 5 coins and I want Great Britain labels only on 2 of them.

• Administrator

Thank you for your questions. We are able to combine orders to save on shipping costs if the invoices are shipped to NGC in the same package and the invoices are notated properly. Please be sure to write "Ship With Invoice #_____," and include the other invoice number on each form. NGC can combine orders with NCS but not with PMG or CGC. You can calculate the return shipping by simply combining the total number of coins and total value and referring to the shipping chart in the link below. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/resources/pdf/ngc-ncs-return-shipping-fees.pdf?cb=2017-12-20

You can combine coins for special label along with those for the standard brown label if the qualify for the same tier and services.