• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emperor Zeno AD 474-491 Gold Solidus

2 posts in this topic

Hello all!

So I am very new to this and don't really know where to get started. I have an Emperor Zeno AD 474-491 Gold Solidus that I would like to get properly graded/valued but I don't know what forms to fill out and such. Any tips anyone can give me?

Here's the page you need.  You will have to be a NGC Collectors Society member, there is a link on the page to handle that.  If you are an ANA member you an submit without being a Collector Society member, but you will have to apply through the ANA to NGC for submission privileges.

https://www.ngccoin.com/submit/services-fees/ancient-coins/

If you are an ANA member you will have to go through the Members only section of their website to get the information on how to apply to NGC.

One comment, NGC will slab and grade your coin if they think it is authentic, but they DO NOT guarantee authenticy on Ancient coins.