• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading

2 posts in this topic

If i have a coin that was graded by someone other than NGC, can i have it confirmed and put into a NGC scratch proof holder?  If yes what would be the approx cost

• Administrator

Thank you or your question. I have copied the link to our pricing fees below. You can add the scratch-resistant holder option to any invoice for an additional $5 per coin, otherwise they will placed in the standard holders automatically. A coin that is currently in a 3rd party holder, other than PCGS, will be evaluated as a raw coin. We are not able to honor the current grade and will assign the proper grade and designation. Please note that you must include the "consent to remove form," with holdered coins along with the submission. This will print out along with your submission form. 

Please log into your account on our website www.ngccoin.com to access the submission forms. Once logged in, hover over the "submit" header up top and then click on "submission forms."  If you require any assistance in filling out the forms, please contact our customer service department at toll free 800-642-2646. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/submit/services-fees/