• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1963 D penny

2 posts in this topic

I was on YouTube and a guy was talking about 1963 D penny It was worth in mint condition 67 + grade at $25,000 and I was wondering how I can grade mine they're pretty nice I have four of them. They've been sitting in a chest for over 30 years in a glass tube. Yes I want to sell them along with the 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 and 69 in the 70s to the 80s

Welcome to the forum.

I would not look to YouTube for accurate information about rare coins.

To my knowledge, none of the major grading companies have awarded an MS67+ grade to a 1963-D cent. NGC has graded a handful at MS67RD and the last sale I'm aware of was for $2,820 about five years ago. An NGC MS66RD is worth about $40.

Bottom line - it is extremely unlikely that your coins grade high enough to justify the grading and postage fees required to get them graded. If you can post good images, we might be able to provide meaningful grade estimates.