• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANA Summer Seminar

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Once again I'll be teaching a course titled Collecting United States Type Coins at the ANA's annual "Coin Camp." My co-instructor is Frank Van Valen, late of Stacks/Bowers and now operating his own coin dealership. Our class will be given during Session II, June 23-28. It will feature a PowerPoint program accompanied by much discussion between instructors and students, as well as 100+ very nice coins to be passed around the classroom.

Administrator Amber Bradish informs us that a few slots remain available. This is always a fun event for both students and instructors, and it's really the best way to learn about what qualities make for ideal type coins. I invite all to consider signing up for this or some other class during the ANA's Summer Seminar:

https://www.money.org/summer-seminar/register

Excellent. This is one of the best and most helpful courses, especially for newer collectors. The presenters are first rate!