• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAE Silver Eagle Annual Doller Coins

2 posts in this topic

Can you tell me why all of a sudden all these slots are showing up up in my registry set when they have never been there before?  Also why are some of my coins not showing a monetary value when they did before.  my set valve has decreased by $7,000 Dollors in a matter of two week

16 hours ago, BWM said:

Can you tell me why all of a sudden all these slots are showing up up in my registry set when they have never been there before?  Also why are some of my coins not showing a monetary value when they did before.  my set valve has decreased by $7,000 Dollors in a matter of two week

Hello BWM, 

Thank you for the inquiry.

You may have noticed recently, the set name changed to Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees) which allows for all varieties and special pedigrees.  If you have additional questions regarding the registry, please email registry@ngccoin.com and we will be happy to assist. 

NGC Collection Manager and the NGC Registry only display prices for graded, certified coins that are listed in the on-line price guides seen on our www.ngccoin.com web site. If there is not a price displayed in our price guides, then it will not display a price for a graded coin in the Collection Manager or in a Registry Set.  

If you have questions or comments about prices for US Coins, please direct your inquiries to James Bisognani here at NGC.  You may email James at jbisognani@ngccoin.com .