• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Excellent NGC service. Thank you Rick Montgomery.

6 posts in this topic

I just want to thank NGC for their outstanding treatment of my toned 1860-S $3. The auction house had some question about its grade, and NGC wished to take a look at the coin. They stood by the 45 rating and returned the coin the the auction house. The owner of the company was very pleased, as am I.

Though I'm out of the coin scene (well, for now anyway), I will not hesitate to deal with NGC in the future. This is indicative of a company that is trying to meet the needs of the consumer.

Best wishes to all,

Barnett A. Plisko

San Diego CA

I had a gripe w/ NGC, and the next evening Kathy Ireland showed up at my door asking me if I wanted a back rub. And, afterwards, she even gave my dog a bath...

Can any of you top that? Can PCGS top that?

wink.gif

EVP

Dena smiled at me once.

I think Dena was smiling *through* you, and at the debonair Chinese guy from the East Coast with impeccable taste in a wide variety of things...

smile.gif

EVP