• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silicon Valley Coins Website Launch

1 post in this topic

I am proud to announce and launch Silicon Valley Rare Coins!  As I retire from the Navy and begin my full time career in numismatics.

I have been a member on these boards for a long time although mostly as a lurker here. (Somehow my old handle expired I see after posting)   I hope to be around more often in the future. 

Please check out the new website. Silicon Valley Coins
PMs are welcome if you have specific feedback.  Critical feedback is especially appreciated. 

If you are interested in getting on my mailing list, please sign up.  Super easy, just add your email to the website signup at the bottom the webpage.  Will be about once every two weeks and it will include early announcements of NEWPS and blog releases.   You can send me an email and I can add if you like as well. 

Please consider partnering with SVC moving forward.  Our hobby is amazing and full of adventure. I sincerely look forward to building and expanding relationships, old and new, while helping you grow and refine your collections.

Very respectfully, 
John