• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulk submission.

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have just upgraded my account to the elite type to be able to send an order of at least 100 coins to get them graded. I have no idea if i can send mixed coins from 1 country which is Egypt!! i have some proofs, mint state and errors.. no gold will be  included but my coins are from 1863/ ottoman era to 1950/ british occupation and royal era  and i wonder if it's possible to send them all as a package... 

Please advise.

Kind regards.

Ahmed.

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. Please be sure to fill out and send in the proper submission forms along with the coins. You are able to place coins of the same grading tier on one invoice together. If all coins do not qualify for the same tier you must fill out additional submission forms. Most of the coins you are referring to may qualify for the Economy/Value tier which is for non-gold coins valued up to $300 each. As an elite member you are able to submit with our bulk program. The bulk program is when you submit 100 or more of the same type of coin and chose the minimum acceptable grade. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/submit/services-fees/