• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is it so difficult to post more than one picture per post?

2 posts in this topic

I can't post more than one photo per post since the new software was introduced here. I asked this question before and got a video type thing that showed it requites many steps to past additional pictures. I could not follow it.

Coins have two sides. To post a pictures of a coin, I would need to convert all of my photos to pictures that show both sides, which takes a fair amount of time.

Why can't you address this issue? You can post as many pictures as you want on the PCGS forum. Why is it so hard here? Can't you fix it?

Bill, are you on a PC/laptop or are you using a phone/tablet? 

I'm on a PC, and haven't had any problems; I don't know how it works on a phone. The boards will allow me to drag and drop pictures, as long as the total is less than 4.88 MB. It will allow me to open a file browser and select multiple files as well.