• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clueless need help please

3 posts in this topic

I came across some coins the other day and have no idea what the value is or not. I did a little looking online but got various answers. I even went to a local coin shop and the guy was very rude so i left. Any help would be most appreciated. One of the coins i have is in a plastic case it says...2014-w $5 anacs- ms70 national baseball hall of fame a first strike coin anacs certified #07 of 99 it is a small gold coin i also have a larger silver one dollar. I dnt know if u can put pics? 1st time here any advice wld be great. Thank you!!

20170930_164536.jpg

20170930_164542.jpg

This issue is .2419oz pure gold, with a melt value of $309, as of today. It will be very difficult to get MS70 money for an ANACS graded example. Beyond that, I am not sure what the premium on these is right now.

Just did a search on sold items on ebay.  No ANACS MS-70's.  MS-70 NGC and PCGS are going in the $440 to $480 range,   MS-69 NGC and PCGS, which is closer to what your ANACS MS-70 would bring, are around $380 to $395.  And remember the ebay sellers are going to have to pay about 13% in fees so they will net  around $343.