• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 w reverse of 2007

2 posts in this topic

I had NGC grade 4 2008w burnished silver eagle's in June 2017, my label on the capsule indicates 3 ms70 burnished and 1 ms69. These are the reverse of 2007, would my label on the capsule indicate this after grading? It just indicates ms 70 burnished.

The coins would be more salable if they do have the designation. (Too many people have to be able to read it on the label and don't know how to do attributions themself.  Even one as easy as this one.)   I don't know if it is one that NGC applies automatically, of if it has to be requested and paid for.  Third thing how about a picture to confirm they are rev of 2007?  If you don't have a picture  the grade and serial number will let us look at NGC's picture of the coin.

If it is an automatic designation they will reholder the coins with the designation for free.  If it isn't then you will have to send them in for reholdering and pay the fee for the designation.