• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC CUSTOM SLAB CLOCKS from COINCLOCKS!

1 post in this topic

Attention collectors, dealers, lovers all - of COINS!  I'm happy to announce that I am working with Miles Standish, VP and Senior Grader for NGC Coin with a mutual fundraising effort for the Standish Foundation for Children and the A.N.A!  I am donating a split 50/50 donation of 10% of each sale for both non-profits in this endeavor!  For this offering, I have three unique NGC SLAB clocks, measuring 18" tall X 12" wide.  1. (Image below) is of our "Coin Congressman and 2-time governor of Delaware, Mike Castle, with a beautiful 1986 Gold Eagle $50.  I will also post coming up the $100 Platinum Signature Label clock for Edmund C. Moy, former Director of the U.S. Mint and a beautiful 1995 W Reverse Silver Eagle Signature label by John Mercanti, our 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint!  These 18" X 12" slab clocks are just $140 including shipping to the continental U.S. with 10% split as described above!  Please allow two weeks for production and shipping.  To order, please email me to:  coinclocks@hotmail.com.   BONUS:  As each of these clocks are personally approved by Miles Standish personally, each clock will have a live-signed (not a reproduction) SIGNATURE LABEL by Miles Standish personally approving to these designs!  These are of an extremely limited quantity, so do not delay!  Contact me today to get your order(s) in!  I will be posting the Mercanti & Moy clocks in the coming days.

MIKE CASTLEMOCK CLOCK - LG (Medium).jpg

miles label.jpg