• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icons?

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi There!

• Black circles next to a thread name imply that the thread has new posts that you haven't read yet.
  • The gray star means you've posted in the thread. A green star is used for threads that have been featured by an administrator.
  • The green checkmark indicates that a question has a best answer. The gray (?) icon indicates that a question does not have a best answer yet. Both of these icons are only used in forum sections that have been configured as "Q&A" sections, and most forum sections aren't configured that way.

If you're on a desktop or other device that uses a mouse, you can hover over most icons and you'll get a little popup that describes what the icon means. This isn't available on touchscreen devices, though (phones, tablets, etc)

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks Scott! I sincerely appreciate your time and helpfulness.  But since you're the only one that will respond to me (both staff at NGC & boards members) this is my last post and visit to the boards and registry. My Uncle must have really screwed the pooch on this one!

Have a great weekend

Mark