• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need coins added to the Buffalo VarietyPlus list ?? How??

2 posts in this topic

I've been a coin collector for 40+ years and in the last 15 or so I have been slowly submitting my collection for grading at NGC.

I'm currently working on my Buffalo variety coins now and I have submitted coins listed in the NGC Variety Plus list BUT-

I have a few very popular varieties that NGC doesn't offer / have on their list of coins for verification.

So how do I get these coins on their list? PCGS has them listed for verification / grading but I'm trying to keep my collection of Buffalos all NGC

Just to name a few Buffalos I need added. 1913-s Type 1 2 Feathers & No F both on same coin,  1917 No F.

Here is a Buffalo I bought at auction a few years a go I need to resubmit for the 2 Feather verification58cda6c464fd4_2Feathers.thumb.jpg.5a5c14f6119e3caeadc8f396c9395a57.jpg

Hello Steel City, 

Thank you for your inquiry.  Any questions regarding the labeling/variety of your coin should be directed to our Customer Service department.  You may reach them at service@ngccoin.com or at 1-800-642-2646.