• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCGS member needed!!

10 posts in this topic

Friends,

I have been selling off a few extra slab coins that I have. I know that the Money Market is the place to list sales but since NGC no longer accepts PCGS slabs in their sets I could use a little help. The PCGS coins are starting to build up on the e-bay page and it would help out very much on bids if someone could throw a link on a post in PCGS sales this week.

Here is the link;

https://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.ebay.com/outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fyankeejose%2Fm.html%3F_ipg%3D50%26_sop%3D12%26_rdc%3D1&campid=5337214860&customid=NGCForum&toolid=10001

With a post in Money Market here the NGC Lincoln proofs did well last night. The PCGS slabs just didn't seem to get attention at all.  I would be very appreciative to anyone that would be so kind as to carry the link above over across the street and list it for a short time.

Thanks So Much!!

Rick

Jason,

For sales yes I guess you are correct. For help though I believe it is in the correct area. It just depends on how you look at it.

My apologies early if I do offend someone for asking for a little help here. 

Rick

I left there 12 years ago.

I thought you have to be a paid member to post there. No I have not been banned. Just not a member there in a very long time.

As I do get a few PCGS coins at times on trades I will give it a shot. It would be enjoyable to have more discussion to read.

Thanks for the reply WoodenJefferson.

Yes I was. Thank You

There sure is a boatload more in posts going on in there compared to here. I believe there was around 25 posts or more in today's bumps and additions for US coin sales alone. Just like here I have to get use to the format. I will post an add in there on Friday.

Thanks for the extra push guys:baiting: