• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please ban me from bidding in your auctions!

3 posts in this topic

Attention all dealers and sellers! If you have a problem with collectors and buyers cherrypicking your coins through ebay or any other auction outlet, by all means, ban me from bidding in your auctions. I don't want to be wasting your time and I'm very certain that I don't want you wasting my time either! If you have a problem answering questions about descriptions to the coins you're selling or you don't want to be bothered with getting returned coins and having to send refunds, PLEASE, by all means, ban/block me from bidding in your auctions! My ebay user name is "leothelyon!" Thank you!

I don't know how many others may feel this way but it's a complete waste of my time dealing with people who think that the buyer is supposed to eat every coin they buy from them. So I believe the question should always be with any new seller/dealer that you have never bought coins from before, before bidding in a stranger's auction, ask this question! Dear sir, If I bid in your auctions and I don't like the coin, are you going to have a problem refunding my payment when I return

a coin or a number of coins? Because I don't want to be wasting your time and mine, please tell me up front so I can move on to other sellers and their coins!

But the sad truth is folks, a deceptive seller doesn't want to tell you that, not until he has your money, then all he!! breaks loose!

And yes, I just recently went through with some blockhead and his auctions and I did eventually get my money back!

Remember, the ebay user name is "leothelyon" and if there are others that feel the same, you can go ahead and post your ebay user name here.

Man! I can see it now! This thread is going to be big, really BIG! Perhaps 1000 responses!

Leo 27_laughing.gif

Whoa for a second there the way this post is done I thought I was reading something by Ann Coulter 893whatthe.gif

So are you a return whore?Do you send a ton of the coins you buy off of Ebay back?Are you a "numismatute"?