• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a list for the number of each graded coin

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm interested in the Alexander the Great Lifetime Tetradrachm's and plan to purchase another one at an upcoming coin convention this month.  I've been trying to find a resource that would provide how many of each coin grade there are for this specific coin (or others).  I'm sure NGC Ancients has a database full of how many coins they've graded and how many of each rating they have.  I think this would be very beneficial to me as a buyer and I wanted to know if any information like this is public information or if there is a way to obtain it.

I hope my question was clear and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Matthew

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have an ancient census that is made available to the public at this time. This is a difficult task due to the vast amount of varieties, dates, etc. We are aware of the demand of this information and are always welcome to our collectors feedback.