• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Names changed? Posts missing? READ THIS

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

If you have found that your display name has changed on the boards, and/or you are no longer associated with your old private messages and posts, then you have ended up with two accounts. Please ready the below items:

If you have split accounts and haven't requested an account merge yet, please do so on the account merge request board. ONLY you and the staff will be able to see your post on this board.

If for some reason you can't access your account, you can still login to the old boards and send Architecht a PM. I'll check over there periodically to see if anyone got stuck.

You can also call CCG customer service, and they will add your name to a queue for merging.

Here is a description of what happened in most of these split account situations:

You had two accounts - one on CS and one on the boards with different emails. You did some things that have created duplicates.

If you are interested in the details, the way this happened is below. You don't need to know them, really.

You now have two accounts:

NAME1: Old CS account (email A) ---> Brand new boards account 

NAME: New migration-created CS account (email B) --> Old boards account

We can merge your accounts to fix this. If you have split accounts and haven't requested an account merge yet, please do so on the account merge request board. ONLY you and the staff will be able to see your post on this board.

Hi, I have been active on the US coin thread asking questions and getting responses. I just went to reply and my name is no longer in bold letters like the rest. I looked at 2 pages and found none but mine in light grey rather then bold. Sorry to ask, I just joined and that was my first and only question. Did I do something wrong ?