• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Changed Post Counts

14 posts in this topic

On the old forum software I had over 9,300 posts, but the newer software is showing me below 9,000.  Did all of our posts not carry over?  I don't care about number; I am curious as to what is missing.

NGC:  Did you delete all of those old Carr/Moonlight Mint posts?:devil:  :roflmao:

The migration process is the reason. The NGC "coiness" will be making a 2nd migration from the CGC boards to their permanent home. The  Count will be restored. Mr. Arch has addressed this. Any posts on the old board, the temporary migration board, will poof, as will the post count that includes those posts.  

54 minutes ago, MarkFeld said:

See the announcement on the top of this page.

OK.  I guess I need to request the account(s) are merged on the request board. 

Thanks.

12 hours ago, coinman_23885 said:

On the old forum software I had over 9,300 posts, but the newer software is showing me below 9,000.  Did all of our posts not carry over?  I don't care about number; I am curious as to what is missing.

NGC:  Did you delete all of those old Carr/Moonlight Mint posts?:devil:  :roflmao:

A rumor is if people just posted an emoticon in a thread that those are the ones that are missing.  I went  from over 19,000 posts to now a little over 18,000.

I must have posted a lot of emoticons over the years. hm

• Administrator
On 2/15/2017 at 4:19 PM, cladking said:

OK.  I guess I need to request the account(s) are merged on the request board. 

Thanks.

No need. I just merged your accounts.