• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1883 cc uncirculated submission how to

2 posts in this topic

First time trying to submit a coin.  Can I call NGC and ask a question?

Basically i have an 1883cc Morgan Silver dollar, that is in a holder from the mint stating "Uncirculated Silver Dollar" I was thinking of having it graded.  First....is it worth submitting it ?  Second...what Grading tier do I select?  Third...What Grading Service do i choose?

Sorry for so many question, I just don't want to do something wrong and cause damage to the coin.

1883cc Morgan.jpg

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. The coin pictured is part of the GSA Hoard. We will authenticate the coin and place a band around the current holder with the coin information and grade.  The cost to grade the coin will vary based on your estimated value. Please refer to the link below for the grading tiers as you may qualify for the Economy, Early Bird or Express tier depending on the value. If you have any further questions please contact our customer service department at 800-642-2646. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/submit/services-fees/