• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS at VDB Coins: 1964 SMS Jefferson Nickel SP68 Full Steps PCGS, Ex: Strom

5 posts in this topic

This very rare 1964 SMS Jefferson nickel is for sale on our website for $29,000. Terms: wire transfer only or cleared check in advance.

This is a pop 6/0 item at PCGS. Considering how rare all of the 1964 SMS coins are and that the last one to trade at auction was a 1964 SMS half (ours) in MS67 PCGS that brought $47,000 at Heritage -- a pop 7/5 coin -- this nickel for $29,000 looks like a solid buy. Please contact me via this board or via our website if you are interested.

1964 SMS Jefferson Nickel SP68 PCGS

Kind regards,

George

It seems you are one of the leading experts on the '64 SMS coins. It would be really cool if you wrote an article (or a book?) and told us about them.

Super cool coin you're selling, but way out of my price range. Good luck!

I have thought about it. But I'm afraid it would sell about 24 copies. Much of what I know is already online in various places if you poke around. Thanks physics-fan3.14.

Best Regards,

George

BTW this coin is a consignment, so if someone is interested it would take me a few days to get the physical coin in-hand. I do not own this one (much as I would like to). I may be listing some other 1964 SMS coins in future, depending ...

Best Regards,

George

VDB Coins home page