• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accomplished it, now selling it.

1 post in this topic

Now that I've secured the top spot for my 21st Century Type set for multiple years, there's nothing more I can do with it. If anyone has an interest in some harder to obtain Super Mods, please message me.

After Christmas I'm going to put together pictures and prices to help out, but if you're looking for a specific coin, you likely have a price in mind. You can look up my sets under North Iowa Coins.

There is no emergency to sell these coins, and if it takes years, then years it is. I will be extremely fair with pricing...which means I will likely take a loss on each coin since most moderns drop for several years as more get certified.

Super mod sets are rarely about investment, but instead about enjoyment. I've had my fun, now time for someone else to enjoy. I'm happy to offer bigger deals for multiple coin purchases.

I will be accepting all payment types and offering free shipping...the way it should be. :)