• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Before I put them on eBay...

1 post in this topic

Posted at 2:30 PM CST on Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Silver Price @ time of listing is $16.79/oz.

I have a few interesting items to offer today. The first two were part of a group I purchased at a LCS - someone turned in a few choice BU bank rolls of 90% silver. These are the two rolls that are left. Price listed is what I paid for them - I'm gonna be cool and say that all I want is to break even. If you use USPS Money Order or PP Gift, the price shown is what you'll pay. If you want regular PayPal, add 3%. I classify BU rolls in three ways:

Above Average (nicer than normal, most coins are 64-65)

Average (coins average 62-63)

Below Average (uglier than normal, 62-60 or details)

Both these rolls are in the Above Average category - not a lot of marks, most coins will be 64-65. Again, all I want is to break even on these - and I see the 1960 P Washington rolls selling for $199 (sold listings) on eBay. Trying to give you guys first shot at them, though.

*1961 D BU (blast white, some golden edges) Roll ($5 face) Roosevelt Dimes - $75.00

*1960 P BU (blast white) Roll ($10 face) Washington Quarters - $175.00

*21 pounds mixed foreign non-silver coins - $6/lb - if you buy all 21 pounds, will throw in a bag of mixed tokens at no extra charge.

*Foreign silver - 19.6957 oz (by ASW) - 11.25 oz of the silver are Mexican 1947-48 1 Pesos in XF-AU. Using only SOLD listings, I see these selling easily for more than silver on eBay. Total Price: $395 shipped using PP w/Invoice.

Payment: PayPal or USPS Money Order.

Shipping: Depends on what you buy. Everything here will fit in a USPS Flat Rate Medium Box, everything but the bulk foreign non-silver will fit in a Small Box, and the US 90% rolls could even probably ship USPS First Class. So the MOST you'll pay is for the Medium Box. If you've bought from me before, you know I don't overcharge for shipping.

Thanks!