• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miller's Mint website

5 posts in this topic

I was going through my links of dealers and came across Miller's Mint. I generally don't arbitrarily place a link in my shortcuts unless I have seen the site before or I have talked to the person before.

I might have talked to this person over at CU... but wondered if the person behind Miller's Mint is on the NGC boards here?

If you are here, PM me when you get a chance, I was looking at a few of your SAE's.

Otherwise, if your not here, does anyone else deal in SAE's?

Thanks,

Dave

I have been to their store in Long Island a few years ago. They had alot of raw coins in all grades, as well as some certified coins.

I bought a very nice Thomas Jefferson Coinage and Currency set from them on that visit. The Dollar would probably grade MS-68, but the matt nickel is at least a MS-69 with beautiful light gold tone on the reverse only. (I bought the set for the nickel, it is that nice.)

John

Be very careful when dealing with Miller's Mint. I have heard unverified very negative stories about them. Since they are unverified, I think it is fair only to warn you to be careful.

Please do not spread this, as I think it would be unfair to spread unverified rumors about them...

EVP

I have bought from Millers Mint mail order and like the coins very much. I can't think of anything negative to say about them. they have always had the coins I order in stock not like some of the other mail order places who just keep my money and send a voucher.