• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling Out Stock??

6 posts in this topic

I am probably not the one who should be bringing this up for discussion as I am relatively new to these boards. But I have a PCGS Walker Registry Set friend from California who informed me today that a certain person has sold millions of dollars worth of CU stock within the last month. Assuming my friend is right, could we be jumping ship before the storm? Opinions please.

1) It's called portfolio diversification....sometimes.

2) If the bull market really is still running strong and will for several more years like one of those sellers says, wouldn't you want to stay invested in a company that made money off it rather than sell out at below the IPO price?

3) Who would anyone want to invest in a one trick pony like CU?

4) Why have turnaround times been cut in half if more submissions are coming in than ever before?

1) Why have turnaround times been cut in half if more submissions are coming in than ever before?

Actually Economy is now back up to 70 days supposedly. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1) Why have turnaround times been cut in half if more submissions are coming in than ever before?

Odd that a turnaround happened so quick. If I believed in conspiracies I'd wonder aloud if they lied about the turnaround time, moved up the submissions from a few forums members to get good press on the forums, and moved it back to 70 days.

Odd that a turnaround happened so quick. If I believed in conspiracies I'd wonder aloud if they lied about the turnaround time, moved up the submissions from a few forums members to get good press on the forums, and moved it back to 70 days.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I say you might be right 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It is funny how sunmissions don't always come back in time.Some comne early yet some take a while 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

Nah, insiders sell all the time in every company and making big assumptions based on one transaction rarely pays off. Just think, when Apple got Steve Jobs to come back and Apple was at its lowest he sold every share but 1 he had in the company. People predicted doom. The he introduced imacs and later ipods and such and Apple is still alive.