• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sentences Commuted?

13 posts in this topic

I see RWB is posting again ATS. Him dropping knowledges was missed. Anyone else early paroled?

mark

No papers have arrived from the Governor's office....The Green Mile remains.

[it was confusing to have to respond here to comments made elsewhere. This should be better for all concerned.]

No papers have arrived from the Governor's office....The Green Mile remains.

Papers? You don't need no stinkin papers......it's good to see some familiar faces back ATS. Some more then others ; )

mark

That would be a good deal for the PCGS forum.

Have you tried logging back on using your old username and password? It appears that the banned list from a certain time frame did not carry over with the new transition.

Have you tried logging back on using your old username and password? It appears that the banned list from a certain time frame did not carry over with the new transition.

I have not. I would not return under those circumstances, even if able.

That appears to be true; but rest assured the banning promotion agitators will be pushing to get those they don't agree with ousted. Still there were plenty of trouble makers like "David Merrell (van pelt)" who should have been kicked out much sooner. Halloween may be coming early with ghouls arising on that site.

Mark,

I used to write my COINage articles on a laptop while on the Rock Island district commuter train into downtown Chicago, so you could say that my sentences commuted!

TD