• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of my favorite Carr Fantasy pieces

6 posts in this topic

I don't own a Morgan because they are not my jam. However, I was intrigued by this.

A coin with a story

Now that I think of it I guess I do own a Morgan. It's just that this one is cool and not one of the zillions out there. They sold out quickly.

mark

Well, there it is.

The coins are legal, and reasons 1, 2, &3 settle the question.

Finding this out via a "coin with a story" is extra happiness.

I want to dance.......

:whee:

:whee:

And now, the Latin version;

:banana:

:banana:

And now, the this Thread version:

:slapfight:

:slapfight:

And the big finish, the Asian version:

:sumo:

:sumo:

You are welcome. :acclaim:

I am just going to stipulate my usual reasons why the piece SHOULD be marked with the word "COPY" under the Hobby Protection Act of 1973 and leave it at that. We don't need another 200-post mudfest.

I am just going to stipulate my usual reasons why the piece SHOULD be marked with the word "COPY" under the Hobby Protection Act of 1973 and leave it at that. We don't need another 200-post mudfest.

We haven't got to one hundred post mark yet, which I think is your claiming territory isn't it? I would not mind claiming the 200 spot though, just to have a legacy.

I don't own a Morgan because they are not my jam. However, I was intrigued by this.

A coin with a story

Now that I think of it I guess I do own a Morgan. It's just that this one is cool and not one of the zillions out there. They sold out quickly.

mark

I do not care much for Morgans either, but the example you present is certainly a fine rendering of the same.