• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I offer my AG03 and G04 Washington/Carvers to Braddick.........

13 posts in this topic

The G4 is likely too high of a condition.

I'd make him perform an act of your discretion for the mere privilege of buying them, at least the AG3. juggle.gifpopcorn.gif Taunt him and make him feel indebted. smile.gif

Hoot

I wonder how much a FR-02 is worth?
Twice as much as an AG03.

I have one that grades an AG-3,are you all just joking around or does a really worn one command a slight premium over say an AU?

I have one that grades an AG-3,are you all just joking around or does a really worn one command a slight premium over say an AU?

We're serious. Highly worn commemoratives are sought after. It's easier to find an MS65 than a Good 4 and many people will pay big money for them.

We're serious. Highly worn commemoratives are sought after. It's easier to find an MS65 than a Good 4 and many people will pay big money for them.

How much has a AG-3 sold for?(no problems)

How much has a AG-3 sold for?(no problems)

Not sure, but I sold a PO-01 Columbian for more than MS64 money and I honestly would not have sold it at that had it not been a forum member I like wanting it.

The coins really have to be worn. I've sold some VG-VF ones that brought decent money (many times more than AU money), but it's the really worn ones that command big premiums.

Greg's right. I have a PCGS GD06 Hawaiian I paid AU55 money for and I was competing against many other collectors on eBay for it (last summer).

It, along with my Vermont (in GD04) are my favorite two Commemoratives, and that includes the ones I own in GEM MS65 with neat color. Many of the designs hold up extremely well even with lots of wear.