• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question for David Lange

4 posts in this topic

I hope this is the right place to ask this. This, BTW, isn't exactly an NGC question but what the hell laugh.gif

Mr. Lange: Do you intend to UPDATE your book on Mercury Dimes? You've done the book on Buffalo's so what about the Merc?

Thanks

jom

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

It's just a matter of economics. There's no sense in updating the Mercury book until the first edition is sold out. My understanding is that only a hundred or so copies remain, but these could still take a year or two to move.

Thanks for your interest.

I would think that is might be feasable if you get sale due to the updating of the material....but then...what do I know? laugh.gif

Also, I'm guessing then that the Buffalo book was somewhat more popular than the Merc book by virtue of the fact you update it. No?

Thanks for the info.

jom

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The Buffalo Nickel book was a much better seller and remains so. It was sold out for at least two years before the new edition was produced.